Making lists is so motivating. It makes me feel like I'm getting something accomplished. Hopefully, it eventually leads to something actually getting accomplished. Also, need some technical blogging suggestions... please see #5...
2. Starting a unit study on St. Kateri combined with an Ohio study. It made sense geographically speaking and I needed a motivational boost. Is this typically burnout time for homeschooling moms? I think it is but we'll ignore that and just have a little academic fun. Yesterday, we watched a documentary about the St. Lawrence River and everyone but Cub enjoyed all 90 minutes of it. He kept standing in everyone's way and prompting ridiculous outbursts like "Move over! I can't see the ice forming on the water!"
3. Starting iron supplements tomorrow. I did a little research and found gluten-free, for tender tummies, etc. and just went for it. Hoping this will provide a boost for me. Because sleeping 16 hours a day is really not a good solution.
4. Progress will continue on our family room header replacement. A good friend helped us prop up the house (yes, literally) will steel poles and now we just need to drywall it in. No more nightmares about my house falling down!
5. Look for a new blogging venue. Preferably free. Any suggestions? I don't really care to move (what a pain!) but google has been zero help in assisting me with a problem I'm having with unwelcome porn feed in reader and on my dashboard. I am apparently unable to stop it and all of my pleas for help have been futile. Barring any 11th hour assistance, I need to get out of here.
6. Start painting more rooms. Finish painting more rooms.
7. Start exercising daily. This is contingent on #3 working but I'm hopeful. Starting back up with The Catholic Workout and walking. It's cold but I'm just going to have to get over that, eh?
8. Dollar store shopping to decorate the walls of my newly refinished bathroom (thank you, plumbing disaster). I'm budgeting $5 for the entire enterprise. I am projecting success so I'll share pictures when I'm finished. :)