Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas shopping...for myself

While not exactly consistent with the spirit of giving, there are things that catch my eye from time to time that I would love to find under the tree on Christmas morning. Not many. Just a few dozen. I'll spare you the lengthy list and just share 3 that I found cool pics of.


This one gets bonus points for being pink



This would be perfect in our new school space






This print is so breathtaking; it reminds me of my faith journey

(btw...please don't use this image in any way as it is copyrighted by the photographer)
                                                


1 comment:

  1. i love that shirt!
    and the flower picture.
    well, and the liturgical calender too! thansk for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If you take the time to comment, I'll do my best to take the time to reply!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails